Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Latest Entry in JPGMag Photo Challenge

JPG is a photography website "for people who love image-making without attitude. It's about the kind of photography you get when you love the moment more than the camera."

They feature themes and photo challenges. I post what I think is my best stuff in the photo challenges to show off my work.

The latest photo challenge is "Musical Instruments". In the back of our basement is an old piano that is beat up and never used. We keep it there because it would not be cost effective to try to refurbish it or even discard it.

So with this photo challenge I finally found a use for it. I took a photo of it. Here is is:



If you are interested in having me do some work got you, please email me at JeffPickensPhotography@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment